Today is Wednesday. In the middle of the week, where you worked restlessly for two straight days. You can really use a weekend to get your energy back up. Do you want this Wednesday to be your happy Wednesday? Then, you can make your Wednesday fun by reading these Wednesday Quotes, which will make you feel good, give you motivation and will make your day more purposeful.
How to get through the rest of the week?
We know that it can be tough to keep our motivation high all week long, but there are a few simple things we can do to help get us through.
First, it’s important to break down our goals into small, manageable steps. Trying to accomplish everything at once is sure to lead to frustration. Instead, focus on taking things one day at a time.
Second, make sure to schedule in some time for fun and relaxation. We need to recharge our batteries in order to keep going, so don’t feel guilty about spending an hour or two doing something we enjoy.
Lastly, remember that it’s okay to ask for help when we’re feeling overwhelmed. We can’t do everything on our own, and there’s no shame in admitting that we need a little assistance. By following these simple tips, we can get through even the most challenging of weeks. You can do it!
44 Wednesday quotes to quit procrastinating
- “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” – Demetri Martin
- “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary.” – Max Lucado
- “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
- “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
- “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” – Dane Cook
- “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well.” – Liza Hawkins
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Anonymous
- ”Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Keep calm, this Wednesday is a wonderful day” – Unknown
- “Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.”– Conan O’Brien
- “By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.”
- “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.” – David Fincher
- “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.” – Anonymous
- “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.” – Harley Davidson
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
- “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you’re going through hell keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” – Anonymous
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Anonymous
- “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” – Anonymous
- “Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem.” – Anonymous
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
- “I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down.” – Allen H Neuharth
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
If you enjoyed these Wednesday quotes, feel free to pin them on Pinterest and don’t forget to share them with your friends!